Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart snowed in up north

Hi Theta,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta Z View Post
Somehow I just never imagined that y'all Over There in Cajun Country, Lousiana ever get snow!!
She's visiting up north... now trying to come home! I don't know snow stats for Louisiana - guessing a rarity but weird things happen at times.

I met a blizzard driving through Texas on I-10 once. Icewall built up between lanes, one foot high. Soooo many vehicles off the road (even 4x4's)! The median was full of them too, up to their windows in snow with more coming down thick. Have to guess a freak storm, considering so many ill-equipped and unprepared. Thankfully a guardian angel gave me some invaluable tips...

Quote:
The tornado last evening hit Mobile, just 8 miles Over The Bay from us here.
It wrought quite some destruction. The second tornado in less than 7 days to hit the city of Mobile ... and tornadoes have never-on-record ever before been active in the City!
sorry to hear about that. must have been quite a scare for you... 8 miles is much too close to home!

hope things settle down over there, Theta. And I hope you had a good Christmas. Here's wishing you a super 2013.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-02-2013), Brokenfriend (12-27-2012), butterfly11 (12-27-2012), Dmom3005 (12-28-2012), Theta Z (12-27-2012)