View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 11:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Neurochic,

Just FYI I had to start taking the Promethezine on xmas eve. As the GERD/RELUX was so bad I started throwing up and the major weakness/tiredness was just as bad. I am staggering the meds best as I can. But its hard because I taking the Lyrica 3x's a day.

I searched and searched for a FULL list of side effects of the Lyrica and found it does indeed cause reflux type issues. AS well as nausea, vomiting, and
a bunch of other issues that are more rare but have been bothering me. I'm still waiting to hear from my doctor...grr...he's out until next week and HAS been the only "prescribing doc".

It's really sad when the only medication they give you ends up messing with you so much..........they have me doing a test kit thing for the blood issue. Its starting to clear up a little. So it is probably an internal Hemorrhoid or something like that. I stopped taking the tramadol to see if that would help some of the drowsiness......eh not much but I do start PT on Friday. I'm a little nervous because the nerve block is wearing off...I'm hoping it won't be too painful.

Sigh....this sucks I either have to choose between unbearable pain, or not quite as painful ans alll these other symptoms.........how fun.
CRPSsongbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote