View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 12:24 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Lynn

Welcome to Neuro Talk. You found the right spot to get a little compassion and help. I hope alot of others will jump in and talk to you too. PCS forum have alot of good folks, going through what you are. This PCS doesn't just got away. It takes time from my understanding. After 70 days off the Benzos, I don't really think withdrawl is an issue anylonger. You really were not on them all that long to begin with. Your doctors need to address this situtation a bit more in a concrete way. If you have to seek another professional, don't be afraid to do so. If you are this upset all the time, that doesn't help your recovery. I hope you get more support while going through this. If you can get by with a natural approach, suppliments etc. it may do more for you than going back on a medication. Before I accepted more medication I would seek another opinion. Sorry this happened to you. We do care here on Neuro Talk. Folks have been through alot. Mark from Idaho, knows alot about PCS, and I hope he responds to you. Private message him, if you don't get a responce from him. Very knowledgeable person on this condition. I hope you heal quickly. I care too. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote