Thread: myelomalacia
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 03:46 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello anmnw

Hi and welcome to neuro talk. I am sorry you are going though all the issues with your spine. Most of us are not professional, but we look up things and research it to try and help. I understand nobody in your medical community you have talked to so far is willing to discuss this issue with you. I have been looking up this condition the last week with Leesa. It would be a good time to gather your records, insist upon another opinion, and get some answers. Bring someone with you to the new appt. List your symptoms, write your questions, and insist someone speak with you. If you say where in the country you are, there may be people on line to help you find another physician in your area. This myelomalacia can have some consequences and you need someone to guide you. If you want all the information about it, it would arm you, so when you did go to the doctor again, you would have the knowledge to address the condition and understand the doctor. In this case please google up myelomalacia. Medical Web. MD and many other sites have this condition explained. This can be a serious condition, but I don't know the finer points or much more than what the web sites told me. We will be here to support you. Let me know if there is anything more I can do. I do care. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote