Thread: sigh.....
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 07:55 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I'm trying to get him out the door as I type... LOL. He is going to have to go into overtime today to start getting his french folder back into some kind of order..... a year long project. Every paper he has done this year goes into it.... His Science folder.... i dont know.... its pretty much gone. And his project.... well his techer said she'd give him 3 days to get another one in. It took him a month to do this first one..... She also said if he wanted to turn in what he had he could do that to, but only for half credit. Which would drop ihs B to a C in a flash....He got booted out of the gifted and talented program earlier this year, because he just wasn't keeping his grades up. Not because he cant, but because he wont.... His Geometry book got it the worst..... and his Social Studies book... His geometry book still is soaked even after spending the night in the garage with a fan on it.... Today is the anniversary of that big F-5 tornado that ripped through our state a few years back. I hope they dont show a bunch or tornado stuff on the tv all day long.... Anniversaries like this really messes with Scott. Hes such a sensitive guy.......
I hope you guys have a good day. I'm off to work in a bit...
{{{HUGS}}}}
FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote