View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

I totally empathise. I am (was) an energizer bunny.....going a million miles an hour my whole life amd quite enjoying it. I don't nap.....even with this injury. But i do know all of the science literature says rest is important for healing, bnot just for feeling better. And there is new researchthat suggests that even a few weeks of total rest a year or two into an injury can still be beneficial.

I think your job must be so difficult. I don't even go into restaurants because of the noise!!!! I hope you get some quiet time.

I think what makes this type of injury difficult (so may things,actually is that intellectually we are usually completely intact with our same desire for intellectual and physical activity....but it hurts like hell to do it. I think a lot of us do things we shouldn't.....i have a massive headache right now but want to read tomorrow's newspapers on-line tonight!!!!

Have no idea if I will get better....Like really better. But I do see progress and on good days that keeps me going! Read some posts from others who say how good they feel to encourage yourself. Hang in there.
Mokey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote