View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
No sorry! I have used Google Translate service to put your post into English for others to read because I'm not sure that many of our members here speak German. If you don't speak English, maybe you could use a translation service such as Google Translate yourself before posting to make it easier tor others to understand.

Then speak German? What is your experience with Botox? My ENT doctor has to offer, but since I am a hobby singer and it can change my voice strong, I've decided against it. What is your experience with valproic? Where in Germany do you live? I also sometimes autophony what comes from my strong tube dysfunction. Sometimes open my Eustachian tube is too much or too long, leading to the autophony, but usually open not open if you want, for example, the plane. Therefore, I have since August air tubes in both ears. Have you had an MRI because of the Gaumensegelmyoklonus
Actually, I am a native English speaker, and only posted in German to respond to the post from Myoklonie. Had I found a private message tool (which I am sure there is, but can't seem to locate), I would have sent the message in German to Myoklonie directly. Allow me to translate my original German message more accurately:

Then do you speak German? What is your experience with Botox? My ENT has offered ito me, but since I am a hobby singer and it could change my voice, I've decided against its. What is your experience with valproic? Where in Germany do you live? I also sometimes have autophony, which is a symptom of my extreme eustachian tube dysfunction. Sometimes, my Eustachian tubes open too much or for too long. leading to the auto phony, but usually they do not open when they need to, like on a plane. Therefore, I have had ear tubes in both ears since August. Have you had an MRI for the Palatal Tremor?
americaninberlin88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (01-01-2013), mrsD (12-31-2012)