View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 10:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Crazy

Yes, I am 38, married and have 2 children. Because my injuries happened so long ago, info wasn't as readily available like it is now.
I have had a Vitamin panel run to show what I am lacking in my system and I had my thyroid checked. I have had to change my daily vitamin, but my thyroid is within normal limits. I have not had my hormones checked. I will look into this very soon.

My symptoms vary a little day by day and some days are definitely better than others. My vision blurs, I get both regular and vision migraines, my attention span wanes and simple tasks can be very frustrating. My photographic memory has improved but I have little glitches in my short term memory. Things just seem to evaporate from time to time.This is frustrating for both me and my employer. I also have trouble with simple data entry and writing numbers from a computer screen to paper or vice versa.

My Master's Degree is in College Administration and I earned this in 2008. But, the work is detailed and difficult for me to understand because I cannot remember. Actually, I can remember for a number of times and then I suddenly forget. Even though I am struggling, it looks like I am not trying or I am blowing off the job when I am stuck tryingto recreate steps from a memory that I no longer have.
juliejf59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote