View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 06:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default whew!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiney95 View Post
Judy came and I did get a decent shower and got my butt buzzer reset with no problems. I can deal with about anything as long as my butt keeps buzzing.

It has been a telephone battle, all day, over my post op check up. The surgeon told my girls that Pain Man could do the post op check up. Now, I am glad that I don't need to go back up to Louisville but the surgeon did not consult with Pain Man about it and when I called today to set up the appt, he said he did not do post ops on another man's surgery. I understand that. The Medtronics rep. said I had an appt in Louisville on Wed. The surgeon's office was closed, of course.

The surgeon and I really locked horns on Wed. They all but wheeled me from the OR to the car. He is unhappy with me because I fussed the entire time he was doing the procedure. I was grossly under sedated and it hurt like heck until they put me down to implant the buzzer. I remember everything up to that point and just layed there asking the anesthesiologist to smack the #$%@ out of the surgeon when it was over. He was pretty hot under the collar when it was over and is probably praying there are no problems that he has to get involved in. We agree on that much.

After plenty of tears and telling him that there would be no follow up if he didn't do it, Pain Man finally agreed and has a rep. coming in on Wed. I don't know what I would do without him.
how awful...I don't even know what to say...
Hannabananna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (01-01-2013), Mark56 (01-01-2013), mg neck prob (01-04-2013), Rrae (01-01-2013)