View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 09:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thursday Roll Call

Good morning All, Froggie here and feeling better. Still have to watch my memory and be careful about what I am doing such as cooking...forget I have stuff on the stove. Fell off my "D" plan a bit and today I have NO desire to overeat thank goodness! Adding weight gain and overstuffing to a body that is already stressed is not a good thing. I am finally realizing that food will NOT cure pain or change stressors...it only adds more stress and pain. Stepped on the scale yesterday and it was not a pretty site...UGH...3 lbs. I tend to swell from eating carbos and salt, so am going to drink water today and try to flush out the salt. I binged on very salty crackers. Got to admit to eating a bag of ginger cookies that were bought so that I could eat them when I felt nausea from the dizziness I have been having...NOT.. I ate them for the fun of it! Oh boy....grandma has flipped her diet wig again. so back to better thinking for me.
Still hoping to visit Billie in June, yet it doesn't look very possible...still I will just have to keep the hope alive. I wanted to weigh maybe 199 so that I could say I weighed under 200 lbs. Wow, that would mean so much to me and yet I haven't been able to reach that goal. I think I can...I think I can... Froggie
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote