View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 09:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Wayne:

I saw that you are having the pain pump on Jan. 7. I go in Jan. 11 for mine. But mine is the Medtronic unit.

I know Medtronic has what is called an Ambassador Program I believe is what it is called. If I understood it correctly you can hook up with people that have already been the route and can give feed back on their experiences.

After my trial was done, I hooked up with someone that had the permanent implant, not sure how long before, but she swore by it. She was at the end of her rope as to the pain and if the pump didn't work I don't know what she would have done. But in here case she swore by.

In the other posts it seems there are some that have concerns specifically in posts about St. Jude. What are your concerns? Can you clarify what you are concerned about?

I have been thru the SCS and now the trial end of the Intrathecal Pain pump. Would be glad to address any concerns. My SCS was a Medtronic as will be the Pain Pump. I dont know much about St Jude Medical outside of the fact that the manufacture the devices.
pebblebeach2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote