View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 04:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yeah that sounds like a complex partial. I have had many where aparently I can get very nasty with whoever. Obvisly they know its not me because im not like that and im not my normal self. Ill end up in a diffrent rooms, ive eatn almost a complete meal and didnt know it until i got out of the sz. and looked down and saw there was food in front of me and it was almost gone (that was probley the weirdest one lol). Or ive had times when they have told me somthing or to do somthing and I dont remember it. I can hold conversations while having a complex partial, but there usally not a normal one and my speech is slurred. After any of it im usally confused for a minute and have to get myself together and then ill relise i had a seizure. Ill see colors or "things" i think befor they usally happen. But they come on quick and I cant react to it and if you dont know I have sz. then you dont know im having one, or if your not paying attention, because they dont last long enough. Ive had 4 eegs and only 1 showed that I was having them. Its VERY important you find a good dr!
tos8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote