View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 05:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi357 View Post
i dont know where to turn. i have had this headache for 3 weeks know. had a very bad headache that lasted like 3 seconds, it was like being punched in the head. i went to the ER and a ct scan was done and showed up normal. was sent home. went to my doc 2 times and he will not run more tests, says its stress. since that 1st headache i now feel a pressing pressure on top of my head. it feels like someones thumb pressing. it comes and goes. in the mornings i am fine. later in the day it gets bad. more annoying than painful. i am just worried about it. could this be serious or is my anxiety taking over me? please help.
This is my first post. I'm in search for answers, too. I have chronic migraines. They seemed to be mostly linked to the weather, but stress doesn't help. I talke imetrex & hydrocodone. I have started a headache diary at the request of my new neurologist. It helps me keep my sanity. I have had headaches for every day except 2 for the last 3 1/2 weeks. He also started me on topamax. The last 5-6 days, I have been awaking with headaches on a 8 out of 10 pain scale. Yesterday, the headache eased off, but is back today, but not too bad. Trying to understand what can make it better.
Good luck.
cherylb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote