View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 09:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosmother View Post
My daughter is doing really well now. Today is the first day that she hasn't had any pain! She had been having random pains in her side each day...some days worse than others. But today there isn't any pain! she asked me if she could drive to town (she is going crazy at home) and since she isn't on any pain meds, I said yes. She did fine and the only thing that she commented on was how her incisions are numb. I feel so blessed that I had all of you to lean on during this stressful time. I really appreciate each and every one of you. She hasn't started p/t yet (more miscommunications) but I feel certain that she probably will next week. I guess with the holidays and us being out of town, there has been some confusion. I will try to get it set up again tomorrow Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!
Glad to hear she is doing well. I am 10 weeks post op and still numb at my incision site. I have had a little pain and it seems to be triggered by the weather. It's not really a bad pain, more annoying than anything. Anyways, glad to hear everything is going well.
cltbaseball9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tosmother (01-02-2013)