View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:55 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Question Sleeping problems

You are right Mari. I think that a the intake of Pseudoephedrine every night was building up in me.

I had been taking it for months,and some nights I couldn't sleep even though I had taken other medicines for sleeping.

There was a 6 hour dose of Pseudoephedrine that I took for my allergies. Some nights I have a really hard problem with my allergies. They stopped putting the 6 hour Pseudoephedrine behind the counter,and started putting the 12,and 24 hour form of it behind the counter. My allergies got better in December,so I wasn't taking the Pseudoephedrine as much,and my sleep got better. So it really does interfere with my sleep if I take the 12,or 24 hour version of this medicine every night.

I was doing better on the 6 hour dose of this medicine.

I know that I can't take this medicine everyday. I guess I will learn what to do next, sometime in the near future,or further down the road.

Thanks for warning me about this. My pharmacist should have known. My Nurse Practitioner didn't like the idea that Pseudoephedrine was recommended to me. Oh well. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
butterfly11 (01-03-2013), Dmom3005 (01-03-2013), Mari (01-02-2013), waves (01-02-2013)