View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:06 AM
anon21816

anon21816

Quote:
Originally Posted by toesparkle View Post
Hello all. I have fibromyalgia and had the trial implant put in on Thursday. The first couple days were hell, then it settled and I started to love it, but a couple days ago it started to migrate. I became incredibly sensitive, especially in my feet, and I have been ridiculously cold, though I generally run too hot. In fact, my are nearly numb from being so cold.

My question, then: Has anyone else experienced this, either with the trial or the permanent implant?

I'm really hoping it is due to the migration of the wire; I've already decided to go ahead with the implant, but I'd like to know what I'm in for or if there's anything that the doctor can do to prevent this.

Thanks so much in advance.

Hi
Welcome to this great forum. You will gets lots of input here. I'm not sure why you would be feeling so cold. Are you running a temp or is it just your feet are cold? As the holidays are now over I suggest you get to your Dr or Rep and see what they say. It could be because the lead has migrated, but are you sure it has moved. Have you stopped your meds? Just a few thoughts. But Good luck with it and I hope you get lots if answers soon.

Jackie
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (01-08-2013), Mark56 (01-06-2013), Rrae (01-02-2013)