View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 07:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I´m feeling quite fantastic lately but that has nothing to do with my good attitude or any process of spiritual introspection.
In fact my good attitude came after I started feeling better…..

A while ago a friend of mine recommended me a book by Louise L. Hay boldly pronouncing that most people create their illness themselves
and I really should read through one of her books and get control of my symptoms using my own thought processes somewhere near the root cause!

I was somewhat provoked by this announcement, nevertheless I will read through a little,
and more than likely am sure I will find something or other like I usually do.

Had I read the book in 2005 I may actually have even avoided 5 years of progressive myasthenic weakness
as I would have intercepted it just in time and perhaps used proactive measures against contracting any illness in the first place.......right?

Seriously any one read this stuff???

Gotten any good use out of other books out there that actually helped with how you look at things and handle your own symptoms?

Anacrusis

PS.... Ginnie, I liked the Physics Of The Universe Michio Kaku guy. Nice, clean presentations - and just how I like my information delivered!
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote