View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi mamafiore--- 3 surgerys. The first I assume was acdf (front of neck) 2nd was [posterior in the back of neck) super hard to recover from they had to cut thru all that muscle. Was the 3rd re-done is the front? What was the reason for the the 3rd surgery?? was it non -fusion from the 2nd? Do you mean your wearing a bone growth stimulator?? --not a nerve stimulator?? does it look like a horse collar your wear for 4 hrs a day? If so that's to help assist in getting a soild fusion. I had that 2. ...it worked to get me a achieve a soild fusion. I think its truly horrible to be left in the dark on what your going thru ---I would call the office and make a list of questions you have for the DR. You have every right to know what happening to you & to have your pain controlled to where you feel comfortable. Im sorry your going thru this ----it make it harder to do it single-- I know. Let me know if I can help answer any ?? We have alot of neck patients on this forum that will jump into help as well. Sometimes you may want to re-post your ?'s on a new thread that way more people will read and help you. Im here if I can help in anyway--Please let me know!!
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote