View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspennyloafer View Post
Thanks for clearing that up. It didnt seem like a sensitive test to me. I had to beg to be tested. The doctor was a jerk

I def have n pec minor tos
My arms swelled up after exercising (overhead exercises) and that's when all my hands went numb. They didn't change colors tho

I wish I could go in now to get my vascular test or the pec minor block. I'm super tight right now and stretching isn't helping which is weird.
Numbness usually comes from nerve compression. But swelling could have some vascular component. Worth getting the doppler ultrasound done with different positions of the neck and arms.
Also the pect minor tightness could be treated with therapy. Have you tried a CFMT from the www.instituteofphysicalart.com ? I see two in GA. They are so worth the visit even if you have to travel a bit. Just try one out if you haven't done so already.
I have had two CFMT's work on me and my pect minor tightness has dissappeared and now I can do many stretches that I could never do, so has my persistent elbow pain among other things
stos2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote