Thread: New Prospective
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I learned the hardway even Doctors I really like and respect-- have been so wrong ---I will never again put 100% trust in any DR ---only when diagnostic test are done. My cancer was diagnosed a year later from seeing DR numerous times -- in fact I almost had to have my leg amputed over it. My neck I complained 6 months of extreme pain before I could even get a MRI. Once I did was-- wow 4 disc are pressing spinal cord ==then to be told my g.p thats what I thought it may have been all along ===really then why the f=== did u send me to chiro for 4months-- I wasted another year of my life in pain 24/7 before even getting into surgery. You hit the nail on the head with medical community---follow your own gut. Never let yourself be treated with out having diagnotic test to confirm illness. If you feel your DR ignores your concerns....fight for your rights or find another doctor. This is a sore topic for me. Now my g.p never thinks twice when I complain. I know medicine is a practice and I dont expect a DR to play God---but I due think test like mri are not ran because medicine has become political and the insurance companies dictate to doctors .....it sad. You --100% have to be your own advocate.
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bmatz25 (01-07-2013), gatorhead (01-05-2013), glenntaj (01-03-2013)