View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:38 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Welcome to the lab, Monitor1. Dopey refers to a state where one is aware of the world but too clumsy or impaired to do much about it. Then there is also the Walt Disney version, but I digress.... I don't have a plan at present but was surprised at the effect and, knowing that a lot of us deal with DK regularly thought that I would report it. I think that I will pick up a standardized tincture of some sort and try it as needed, but DK has not been a big problem for me. I hope someone else will follow up since I have a lot going on in a similar vein.

You are right about the lack of research. I consider that a plus since it marks it as an area that has not been looked at. If a search turns up a lot of negative results it is disheartening. But a simple lack of prior work is not. In fact, if the Grail is out there that is exactly how it would present. -Rick

[QUOTE=monitor1;944143]
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
If DK is a problem for you, look into this. It knocked mine completely out about two hours ago.

Rick, interesting but not like you to describe in such broad terms. Please describe "dopey"? What is your plan for testing longer term? Do you intend to use this "on demand" or part of your daily regimen? I did a quick search on the product and came up with minimal
hits (so far) on PD. GOod luck.
Currently (2011) taking 200/50 Sinemet CR 8 times a day + 10/100 Sinemet 3 times a day. Functional 90% of waking day but fragile. Failure at exercise but still trying. Constantly experimenting. Beta blocker and ACE inhibitor at present. Currently (01/2013) taking ldopa/carbadopa 200/50 CR six times a day + 10/100 form 3 times daily. Functional 90% of day. Update 04/2013: L/C 200/50 8x; Beta Blocker; ACE Inhib; Ginger; Turmeric; Creatine; Magnesium; Potassium. Doing well.
reverett123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote