View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 11:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am gonna have to call the doctor after lunch today.
My hips are killing me as well!!
I am still having the pain in my leg too.
I was feeling good for a few weeks.It is beautiful outside and i don't feel like
doing anything!!
I remember when you had your bout w/leg pain idealist.I hope it doesn't come back on you.I wouldn't be able to kneel on anything the way i am feeling.
Only laying down with ice will help ease it a bit.
Ak kid
I was thinking it could be a pulled muscle too,but i did all that pulling/lifting over a week ago.So i think it is something else.....Had i pulled something loose,i would think it would hurt right away.
I absolutely hate going to the doctor-everytime i have something wrong that seems odd,i am told it's fibro!
I wish i had never been dxed with it now...
The burning in my neck wont go away and i'm told that's fibro-I can't sit/stand w/out the burning starting up!
Yet i am told to learn to live with it....It is soo hard to keep my spirits up....
I was suppose to start a new job this weekend.I was VERY worried that i couldn't handle it ...Now i KNOW i can't go in!
My spouse doesn't even know i have been having this problem.
He is NOT understanding and has been pushing me to go back ot work!!!
I haven't told him anything.....So i am worried about the argument thats about to begin..where he tells me ,he has pain everyday too,blah,blah
Thank you all for the info....
I am calling the doc this afternoon....

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote