View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 02:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New Here, Undiagnosed

Hi I'm new and not sure what's going on with me. I just recently suspected I may actually have fibro after talking with a good friend of mine about my numerous symptoms and day to day feelings. She said you know my mom has fibromyalgia and she started telling me about it. I did notice several similarities between what she was telling me and my own personal experiences. However my question for those of you suffering with this is how did it first present itself (severity, location, type of pain or sensation, etc) and how has it progressed over time? I know these questions are vague but for me I have gotten continually worse over the last year and a half and I'm looking for something I can relate too. I have been to several doctors all of which find nothing wrong with me as far as blood tests go. I also have seen a neurologist and they suggested possible peripheral neuropathy which I am leaning toward. The problem is the tests don't reflect that. They just suspect it. Any advice or help understanding would be appreciated. Thank you...Robin
keepingfaith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (02-27-2013)