View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottherightkindofdr View Post
Thanks for sharing bc I had lots of pain today too. (Im 3 wks out) Is the pain TOS pain? It really freaked me out to have the shooting pain in my elbow, wrist, and hand. Im afraid it will never go away. I wasn't sure why I was still having this pain.
Here's to a pain free 2013!
Every now and then it does feel like the TOS pain and, like you, it concerns me. Today my last 2 fingers and the inside of my arm "fell asleep" while I was throwing a baseball. Today was the first time that I threw from a farther distance (I was told I could by my PT) and it was going well until the numbness set in. I stopped throwing immediately and after about 10 minutes I had full feeling again. I am already sore but I am glad the numbness went away. Like Romans8 said, finding the right balance in activities is key because when you feel good you want to do more and that's not always good. Lifting heavy things is still a challenge because it tends to make my nerves flare up. Anyways, this is just a process to getting better and re-learning a part of your body that is trying to function normal again.
cltbaseball9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nottherightkindofdr (01-04-2013), tosmother (01-04-2013)