View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I can try and translate it, but I don't know what good it will do. lOL

Reversal of cervical lordosis : your neck isn't as straight as it should be.

You have degenerative disc disease, which is drying out of the discs. Everyone gets this, but some get it sooner than others. When the discs dry out, they flatten and bulge or herniate.

Congenital fusion of C2-C3 - these two fused together at birth

C5-6 rear disc herniation of 5mm with mild spinal stenosis. Spinal stenosis is narrowing of the spinal canal.

C6-7 Same as above except it's 3mm

You have a hemangioma which is a benign tumor of blood vessels that typically occur as purplish/reddish elevated area of skin/tissue

T12-L1 You have a rear disc bulge

L2-3 Mild right-left posterolateral disc bulges

L3-4 Rear disc bulge

L4-5 Rear disc bulge with with ligamentum favum hypertrophy -- ligamentum flavum hypertrophy is overgrowth of ligaments of yellow elastic tissue connecting the laminae of adjacent vertabrae from axis to sacrum.

L5-S1 Rear disc bulge

I understand why you hurt. Spinal problems are very painful. Believe me I know.

I'M NO DOCTOR -- but I doubt they operate from looking at this report UNLESS there's some impingement on the spinal cord or if there's a chance of permanent nerve damage. But I'd get at LEAST 2 other opinions from other doctors!! I wish you the very best! God bless and please take care! Hugs, Lee.
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote