View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

You said you've been to a Neurologist, but have you been to a Neurosurgeon? These are two quite different doctors. You might try a Neurosurgeon -- he might have a better idea of what's going on.

Other than that, you've covered it quite well ! Can you go to a DIFFERENT pain management doctor? The one you went to sounds like a joke to me. He didn't sound very concerned if you ask me. I would hope you could find one that would work harder at finding the cause of this problem! The one I went to worked diligently at trying to find the reason for my pain -- unfortunately, he wasn't able to.

Anyway - Hopefully if you haven't seen a Neurosurgeon, he'll be able to help you. Maybe between him and another pain doc, they'll be able to help you! I certainly hope so. God bless and please keep in touch. I'd really like to know the outcome! Take care. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AGoodwin (01-08-2013)