Thread: benfotiamine.
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew11 View Post
I take two 150mg in the morning and two at night. I have been getting tired after I take them at night. Is this normal or should I just take them in the morning. They seem to be working and really dont want to adjust the dosage. I also take 5000mcg b12 and R Lipoic acid 100mg.
Hi Andrew sorry I cant answer your question. Glad to hear the pills are helping you. Why do you take these supplements? Do you take it for nerve pain (neuropathy) I staring taking Bentofortamine (sp) two 150mg morning and one at night, 3 weeks ago.. So far it doesnt make me tired. I also take R lipoic acid 50mg for 2 weeks ( 100 rla makes me jittery) and 2000mg of meth (b12) for 5 weeks. I take these and other vits for small nerve neuropathy. For bad pins and needles, tingling , buzzing, pinching in legs, feet, arms and hands. I also get bad burning under my feet and sometimes it goes to my face and lips. I know its a short time, but they seem to be helping with the burning and some pins and needles for now, I hope it only gets better . How long have you been taking your pills and what else would you recommend for nerve pain. Thanks for your time..Marie
Marie33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote