View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 09:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi!

Hi MrsD and thanks for your quick reply. I have had my vitamin B12 checked when this problem first started so that was over a year ago. The number was 511. Your right though my doctor's range lists low at 193 and high at 900. I requested to have my vitamin D checked in November of this year and my doctor said we don't need to check that we all have low vitamin D because of where we live (Chicago). So she didn't check it. I'm actually shocked that she responded that way. And then she proceeded to write me off as being stressed which has been the common thing for them to do. I am stressed, who here isn't stressed with all these symptoms? I have toyed with the idea of starting a vitamin supplement just to see if it helps, but the one time I took it it made me nauseous and since my levels were normal I just figured I'd try to eat better. I have an appointment with my neuro on January 15th. I am hoping he can see my progression, not that I want a terrible diagnosis, but I just want to find hope again. I will check out the neuropathy forum. Thanks!
keepingfaith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (02-27-2013)