View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Cbar

All my vit. levels came back fine- normal. I do not have diabetes or pre-diabetes. My Small fiber sensory peripheral neuropathy came after I had as the doctors say "post infection" viral. 10 yrs. now and no help with any type of medication. I do not have pain, I have all abnormal sensations, tingling, rippling etc. and also my sinus secretions have changed as well- 24/7 chronic post nasal drainage on right side. That is the side way up high inside my nose is where I got a jab of pain, then the secretions ran down my throat like water, then after 5-7 seconds later it stopped and thickened up behind my nose and has gotten worse, especially after total ethmoidectomy, and maxillary antrostomy. ENT also cut off posteriorly on inferior turbinate a mulberry tip as he calls it, a enlarged inflammed sac of blood or inflammation - I don't know which it is. ENT did this surgery thinking it might help - made things worse. I had 3 sphenopalantine nerve blocks where they go through my face and up into the sphenopalantine nerve. Didn't help either. I am still thinking its from my autonomic nervous system. Any ideas anyone???
cbar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote