Thread: writing a book?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Write that book

Hi Kristara,

I agree that there should be advice given to those who have newly acquired a brain injury, to save them from years of perhaps doing the wrong thing and wasting their lives unnecessarily. If you have the energy to do it, then go ahead and write a book that would benefit others. That would be great. I feel that there should be books out there than have been written from a PCS sufferer's perspective. I have come across at least one of them. But your perspective and insights might be different. If you could get an advance for writing it from the publisher's that would be great.

How about making contact with some publishers and seeing if they were interested? They might give some indications about what they are likely to publish. It would be a good idea to have a chapter written that you could show them. Have you written anything before?

Best of luck with it.
CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristara View Post
over the last few years I've been thinking about writing a book, a kinda "this is what you're up against so get ready" from perspective of multiple people with TBI/ PCS instead of doctors who haven't had first hand experience, I just figured if i had been given something like that 7yrs ago when it happened to me maybe I wouldn't of made so many mistakes and gone through the roller coaster ride without the seat belt on.... But being your typical brain injured personality i keep forgetting, procrastinating, losing focus etc lol
What do you guys think about a book like that??
Concussed Scientist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kristara (01-05-2013)