View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:53 PM
Banned User

10 yr Member
Banned User

10 yr Member

Thank you for the warm welcomes and responses, everybody!

I went to the imaging center and requested a disc with my MRI images on it, and my neuro is right that the spot is very small. I wouldn't have even noticed it was there if there weren't a yellow arrow pointing to it. So I suppose it's most likely not MS if my scan was clear other than that.

The MRI was done both with and without contrast, but I don't know if the machine was T3. I only see T1 and T2 written on the images, so I guess not. I don't believe I had an MRI of my spinal cord. I did have some x-rays of my spine done by a chiropractor a few weeks ago, however, and they showed a lot of curvature. He didn't seem to think that was the cause of all of my neurological issues, but I have my first adjustment scheduled with him this coming Tuesday. I told him I wanted to wait until my MRI results were in before trying chiropractics, but since they came back mostly clear, I guess I'll give his stuff a try. He also doubles as a nutritionist and said he could test my hormone levels and such, so that would be nice.

The thing is, even if I can't get a diagnosis now since this stuff is hard to put a label on, I wish I could find a doctor willing to at least try medications with me or something to help with the symptoms. I know there are medicines out there that help with concentration and brain fog-type issues, but they just keep saying I'm too young to be put on anything. MEH.
medicalmystery7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (01-04-2013), Erika (01-04-2013), SallyC (01-04-2013)