View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 07:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

SIGH....

I am so tired today. I had physical therapy, had me do very light weight lifting it hurt....My fiance is still being a jerk. he actually said "I don't think you have crps whatever" and " He thinks I need to quit taking all the meds and just let my body run it course" because " he's had pain just and bad and he lived so I need to quit whining"....Funnily enough I wasn't whining. And now apparently
he knows more than my doctors as I "don't have" CRPS.......We got in an arguement the ther day because I got mad when I saw peanut shelling all over the kitchen. Mind you, I had spent about 2 hours cleaning this last weekend which reduced me to tears from the pain......iI don;t see any hop[e for this relationship. But I'm truly scared of trying to be on my own right now. What if my CRPS gets really bad then what happens....I become homeless?
On one hand I can't keep up with the stress and work of taking care of everyone else when I need help right now.
On the other I'm still early in the disease.......what happens if/when I can't work? Then what.....
Can't afford the new medication, Cymbalta, it's 136.00, so calling docs like crazy before the weekend so I don't end up in the E.R. or in extreme pain!
CRPSsongbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote