View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 07:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Exclamation Crps

I'm new to this site and am almost clueless on how to use it! I'm lucky that I had a husband who was willing to go on a long journey to get diagnosed with CRPS. It might be beneficial for your partner to go to some of the sites for families with person's in chronic pain and just view what is written and realize how real and bad this is. CRPS is considered higher on the pain scale than the worse burn!! I was told by family members to "pull myself up by my bootstraps and get on with life!" Especially with no medication. Impossible. My husband is greatful to not have to see his wife in pain and not be able to anything. As for the cleaning, I wish I had somebody that had warned me to really take it easy on all activities. I decided I was going to be wonder woman and get it all done and ended up in worse shape than when I started. It wasn't easy but i have learned to except a less than perfect house. My husband doesn't see dirt the same as I do! But I'm grateful for his help. Never,ever push yourself to the point of tears, that's pushing it too far!! Take Care
Namethatflame is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CRPSsongbird (01-07-2013)