View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 01:06 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hey Cyclops:

I already took the test. I don't pay for it, and all visits to my primary care guy have no co-pays. So they can take all the blood they want.

All I know is one thing. Since I've been taking B-12 methyl, I have A LOT more energy. So that's a good thing.

The thing with my feet (lately) is that it comes and goes. Depends on the weather (if it's going to rain, I have burning, then when the rain falls, it stops). I absolutely don't understand this at all. Does this mean, I should move to England where it rains all the time?????? I would if I could, believe me. But it usually flares up when I sit at the computer or sit anyplace.

If I walk, my feet just slightly buzz. But if I sit for any length of time, they burn.

Very confusing.

Melody

P.S. No, I never went to 2001 Odyssey (isn't that where they filmed Saturday night fever???), Ah, for the old days when we did the Hustle and the Saturday night fever line dancing. I can still remember the steps. We used to go to Strattons and Lakeville Manor. I will never understand why we had to leave the house at 12 midnight to arrive there at One a.m. I would ask my friends. Why can't we leave t 7 p.m. and get there at 8 p.m. and then go home at 1 a.m.??? They would look at me and sigh, like "she's crazy"!!

I mean, who on earth goes out at 12 midnight and gets to a place at 1 a.m. It never made any sense to me but that's what me and the other girls did on friday nights and Saturday nights. Then we would all line up on one side of the room while the guys would just mosey on by and "select" some girl to go up to and buy her a drink. Now I DON'T DRINK AND NEVER HAD!!! So I drank TAB all night long. You should have seen some of the polyester outfits we wore. I could die laughing thinking about it. And Donna Summer and McAuthor Park, oh yeah, I could go back in time. I wish there was a time machine.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote