View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 01:22 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Joe: Read my P.S. that I put on my post.

Oh, I had a Nehru Jacket once. I went to the Fillmore East and saw Santana.
God, those were the days. I will never forget. I was 22 years old and I went with my girlfriend Loretta to the Fillmore East. My girlfriend jumped up on the chair and she's moving this way and that way. I never saw her do that either. Then she says out loud!!!

THIS IS BETTER THAN SEX!!! I almost choked on my diet soda.

I didn't even know she knew what sex was. I sure didn't at 22. I laughed so hard. I'm a 'LATE BLOOMER" as one would say. But I bloomed.

I also remember being at the Fillmore to see James Taylor, and everybody was drinking Apple Wine and they passed joints around I will never forget this as long as I live. Now I was an old fuddy duddy when I was 22. I didn't do ANYTHING.

So down the rows, they are passing joints and the guy next to me calmly hands me a joint. I just passed it to Loretta, and she didn't do pot either, she simply passed it to the guy next to her. Everybody in the whole place was getting stoned.

AND NOBODY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!! Here we were, a few thousand kids at the Fillmore, and all the police were a the right side of the building just watching us and watching the joints go round and round and no one got arrested. I remember asking my friend "isn't pot illegal???" She just shrugged.

Those were the days!!!
mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote