View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 01:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
Sip. hello and first off... welcome to Neuro talk .

I am no doctor and am only guessing .. but my hub had a bump on his forehead a deposit build up... I believe it was called a hematoman or something close to that. He had it removed . I am not sure if that is the same thing as you are speaking of or if it is in the same family at all.
I know about t.n. and anesthesia dolorosa tho cus that is what i have. I also have 3 steel plates holding my lower jaw together and a neuro stimulator implanted on one side.. the right lower side for my facial, trig. nerve pain in that one area.
Quote:
what type of pain are you having? have you spoken with a pro about t.n. or about subdural hematomas.
I have had a (large) subural hematoma before, but I was so sick I on't remember any specific pains other than my shunt being clogged.

Quote:
Please dont be afraid to ask/ post any questions you have , I will try and help as much as can. I have been busy as of late but try to come round here once a week ..or you can private message me.
Nice to meet you and do so hope I have helped a tiny bit. blessings and pain free wishes for you Sjp. Fan.
Peace Peace
Burntmarshmallow..BMW
I will keep you posted. Thank you!
sjp_fanatic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote