View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 03:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smirk

This has always been my biggest problem like everyone else having had two neurologist and being diagnosed then not being believed i am a nutter and a very happy one how much easier it would of been to of had support and understanding from the neurologists I've always known that my ability is having faith in myself and not allowing that to be lost thou being told that I have chronic fatigue syndrome months ago by my neurologist ouch that hurt
I don't think it's a male female attitude my experience was and is the same
I don't think psychosomatic symptoms are the same as MG all the positive thinking can not stop the weakness nor can fighting the weakness thou mind and body are all one What is odd is the power of the mind man and dog can have symptoms of being pregnant a person can walk on coals and not burn or the super human ability to for a brief moment and what M.E CFS go throu has been and still is cruel. I'm waiting for a phone call for my other problem parathyroid and almost a year to find the problem the Dr has been great listening to my views. What I do know is how grateful I am for the questions and amazing input their is from everyone and knowledge
Alan
Alan53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Anacrusis (01-05-2013), wild_cat (01-05-2013)