View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have been stressed but not in a way I would think is outside the normal level of craziness? Haven't been sick, the holidays were fairly low-keyed this year, and I'm diligent about my daily water consumption. My eating habits have been shifting some but I would say probably in a better direction than they have been? I've struggled with anorexic tendencies off and on and I was fighting a flare up in recent weeks so I've actually been eating a bit *more* than usual and being more relaxed about eating choices instead of being hyper-"healthy" (read: eating more like a normal person) and feeling better.

My version of "normal" in terms of stress involves quite of few intense stressors that are just fairly constant in my life, been like that before the concussions and have resumed if not ramped up since then, though I did try to take downtime to recover especially after that first one that was so intense. I guess I'm just puzzled that I've been "handling" all that stress until suddenly it seems like out of nowhere I've reset to months back?
v-lo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote