View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

That doesn't sound abnormal to me. I've heard of cases in which symptoms go away for awhile and then return later for no apparent reason. My own case is a little different: I suffered a severe relapse from computer work that left me far worse off than the initial injury. But my understanding is that it is not unusual for people to experience minor setbacks after feeling fine for months. As long as you take it easy during these setbacks and don't push yourself, it's probably nothing to be alarmed about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-lo View Post
I have been stressed but not in a way I would think is outside the normal level of craziness? Haven't been sick, the holidays were fairly low-keyed this year, and I'm diligent about my daily water consumption. My eating habits have been shifting some but I would say probably in a better direction than they have been? I've struggled with anorexic tendencies off and on and I was fighting a flare up in recent weeks so I've actually been eating a bit *more* than usual and being more relaxed about eating choices instead of being hyper-"healthy" (read: eating more like a normal person) and feeling better.

My version of "normal" in terms of stress involves quite of few intense stressors that are just fairly constant in my life, been like that before the concussions and have resumed if not ramped up since then, though I did try to take downtime to recover especially after that first one that was so intense. I guess I'm just puzzled that I've been "handling" all that stress until suddenly it seems like out of nowhere I've reset to months back?
v-lo (01-05-2013)