View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 06:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default im in a dilemma for the final push of my recovery any advice is needed please

ok i got injured 11 months ago. since then ive made great strides and feel ALMOST there. I went back to work before i could fully rest and heal so I never totally got better. Just 2 days ago i got laid off until April 1st which is AWESOME news to me.

now i can finally rest. i work construction so its been tough and the 2 day weekends have been ok but not enough to give me good rest

the advice i want to know is i saw my Neurologist 3 days ago and he put me on Topamax.....i took it the last 2 nights and am having side effects that suck such as tremors, heart palpitations, bad taste in food, confusion and brain fog.

Instead of continuing this med should i just rest for a month and see if that fixes things then try the med instead? i feel like im so close to recovery rest may do it but i kind of wanna listen to my Nuero as he thinks im stuck in a migraine state and need meds to get out of it

i solid month or two of doing nothing but walks, reading, eating good and sleeping how i want maybe enough i think. compared to where i was almost a year ago as a 360 im at like a 320 im so close
claritan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote