View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 01:07 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I've live with various PCS symptoms successfully for decades. I dropped out of college because of PCS. I sold my first successful business because I was not handling the stress well but went on to have many other successful businesses.

I know plenty of successful people who could never tolerate the environment of Las Vegas or even a smaller town like Reno. There are plenty of people who do not need to go clubbing or to The Fremont Experience to have a good time.

Small town America has lived this simpler life for eons. Maybe you can find a smaller town and both learn to be small town people. Your kids will love it. btw, Do you have another coming yet ?

Nevada has a good number of small towns. Find a town that is not near a major highway. They tend to be quieter. Middle America has lots of these towns. Find one with a fishing lake or river and kick back under a tree.

As I have said before, The glass can be half-empty, half-full or simply too big. You may be living where your glass is just too big.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SpaceCadet (01-06-2013), thedude58 (01-08-2013)