View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 11:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Billie!
I sure can teach you how to do graphics on here, but there's no "simple way" right away. The hard part is learning how to use the image storing site that I use: Photobucket. http://photobucket.com

There are many different ones, but I use Photobucket because they have image sharing, where I can use other people's images that are stored and they can use mine. I fumbled my way through learning it and it would be easy to show you how to do it if you were sitting right next to me, but I'm thinking it would be too complicated to write down every step. There is help on their site on how to do it, so I would be repeating it.

I think if anyone who wants to do graphics would go register at Photobucket and familiarize themselves with the site--learn how to build their album--search for images and upload to their album, I would then only have to give them a few simple directions on how to post in their posts.

That is quite simple. There are only a couple of steps, like I said. The difficult part is the image hosting site. The more you would use it, the easier it becomes. I would of course be here to answer your questions, but I really think it would be tough to teach you without being next to you.

Take a look at Photobucket and see what you think. They have tools and tips on their site to help you. Once you have your album built you are home free! It is simple and fun after that! I will help all I can from here.

GC~
Great pic! Is that bridge near you?
Hugs,
LS
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote