View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 04:04 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I havent noticed much difference in the iPad Mini from the iPad3. The screen is different. (iMini has the same screen as the iPad2 did, it's basically a smaller version of the iPad2). I compared the video on the iMini to the iPad3 that I got earlier this summer, and I really cant tell the difference other than maybe brightness.

I love the size of the iMini tho. It's what I was hoping for in size and capability when I got the Kindle Fire last year. (I may be selling the Kindle Fire...or giving it to a relative). The iMini fits in my purse (oh, also got a new purse for Xmas). I knew the iMini was coming, so I bought a really nice blue leather cover for it. Really love the cover and the iMini. I really like the iMini for reading. I've actually finished a couple of Kindle books that I hadnt been able to get interested in for awhile.

My hands are still numb from that flare I had earlier this summer, and the weight of my iPad3 was kind of annoying. I always had to sit the iPad3 on a table or my desk to get any reading done because of the weight. The iMini is nice and light and easier on my hands to hold. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (01-06-2013), Erika (01-06-2013), SallyC (01-06-2013)