View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrae View Post
Thank you for this! Yikes, daily vomiting... ug! I am so sorry to hear that for both you and Becky (post above), and I hope that it doesn't come to that. Do you find that your rsd symptoms flare just before the act of being ill? That was the most crazy thing ever. The rsd got bad, then real bad, then I got sick and everything calmed way down... it was wild. and hours before it really did feel like my digestive system just stopped. My body almost feels pregnant, which I assure you I am not, but i've had the same kind of digestive issues. Thanks again and hope you're feeling better soon!
Vrae,

Iam with you...I have been having digestive issues for quite sometime. Almost three years now. I have had all the scans up to last friday I had my second endoscope.I feel my foox stick in my throat and chest too. With my major complaint of burning in my throat and tummy. All scans endoscopes have been normal and all antacids have not helped. Which makes sense with internal RSD it is nerve pain not acid typical pain.I have not vomitted. Yet due to thiz trouble but very close at times. Gastroproesis is very common for us RSDERS... just no answers on yummy issues..its awful painful as the rszt of our RSD affected areas. Im sorry I couldnt help you...take care Kathy..
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote