View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 03:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Neuro Appt TOday = my update

Ok I just want to type a little of what the last MRI states. Emory University of Atlanta has a much better machine than the hospital in Philadelphia.

the current examination demonstrates multiple scattered non specific foci of increased T2 signal intensity within the supratentorial white matter. In addition, there is confluent T2 hyperintensity within the bilateral periventricular and deep white matter about the atria and about the left frontal horn of lateral venticles.

ok that was the brain and this is a little of what they said about the spine.

focal subtle T2 hyperintensity at T4-T5 and possibly at C3-C4, again non specific but may be consistent with a focal demylinating plaque.

So now I will be starting copaxane

Now I told him about the pain in my muscles like my arm and my leg and he said that is not neuro. so I am going to rheumatology and the shooting pain that I may get in my knee.

Ijust want to know what you all say about this and when they say it is not neuro can they mean that what you are feeling is not a neuro problem but it is still caused by the MS????
Shadiyah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (01-07-2013), Debbie D (01-07-2013), Erika (01-07-2013), SallyC (01-07-2013)