Thread: edgelow kit
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Happy 2013! Jkl626, when you reach a plateau, no matter how comfortable it is, is when you need to search for another road.
My local therapist, the first one I went to for myofascial release had said that the "Road to good health is not straight." That's what made me think of coming to Anaheim. Incorporate whatever helps you on the way and add whatever else you may need. What does Art say, is he recommending surgery? In my case the Stanford surgeon had sent me to Peter for couple weeks to see if he could help me. Peter is the one who had suggested a scalenectomy since I just couldn't do his breathing exercises without going into excruciating pain. Peter had worked with a lot of surgeons who removed ribs but didn't feel it was necessary if one could practice his protocol as it helps lower the first rib over time with his home exercise program.I am so glad I listened to him. Has Art been indicating anything or that you take any direction? jkl, I would suggest if you can come and learn it from Steve at Hayward, that would be your best option, and then follow the program at home. I beleive you have some family in the Bay Area.
stos2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote