View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 05:20 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Hi Katie,

As I recall, you have been seeing Stanton-Hicks, who you describe as a rude old man, rude is a good enough reason to dump him, but there are a myriad of others. He isn't working with you because he is a rude old man. Find another doc.

I'm not a physician, much less a diagnostician, but have researched this disease extensively. It begins with inflammation then transitions into the cold skin - blue skin color of stage II. It usually takes a few months from the time of injury to the second stage, and during this period, some research suggests that taking an antioxidant can result in less severe symptoms.

Antioxidants can also delay the onset of symptom migration (new RSD in another limb). I have been taking 200mg of the antioxidant grape seed extract every day for the past ten years, and since I began this regimen have not had any new symptoms everywhere.

I strongly urger both of you, and everyone else, to begin taking an antioxidant today. It is cheap (about $10.00 per month) and has been reported to have significant benefits for everyone.

A few Forum members have reported starting to take grape seed extract, and thus far not one has reported new symptom migration...Vic

The great end of life is not knowldege but action. T. H. Huxley

When in doubt, ask: What would Jimmy Buffett do?

email: :
Vicc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote