View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Never did it...

Hi Jonathan - Thanks for your response. I never received the treatment. Trying to raise a baby (now toddler) and other life circumstances have left me focusing on everyone but myself. I am still considering it, and also will now check into what others are saying about the tDCS. Where are you located? I was confused as to if you were in the LA area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
Part of me wants to treat people for free, but I realize this is not compatible with living, so I don't mind treating people who need help if I have to take a loss. I think $125 dollars is expensive, which is why I originally learned neurofeedback to begin with. As I mentioned before, I would recommend you try mindfulness meditation, and I suggested exploring tDCS, and afterward saw the thread on here about the many wonderful experiences people are having using tDCS.

I am curious what kind of an assessment she does with you. There are several schools of thought on neurofeedback, and it would seem she uses the Othmer approach from looking at her website. If you have any questions about neurofeedback, please feel free to *ask*

-Jonathan
SonshineEvie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote