View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 11:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy

Morgy, I remember you!!

((((((Bobby)))))),

You know I don't have bipolar. I've been 'blessed' *NOT* with chronic clinical depression (with a little borderline personality disorder thrown in just for fun) since I was 16 -- so I understand the depression (way too well).

I've been really stable for a long time. Then I started crawling down into the pit again -- didn't know why. So, I went to a shrink and she upped the one medication that's been perfectly tuned to do what I want it do.

Now, I don't sleep AT ALL with this stupid drug which is kicking up my fibro so I've got to ramp down s-l-o-w-l-y so I don't go into withdrawals.

I finally figured out that I was becoming depressed again because next month is the 40th anniversay of my baby brother's suicide. Didn't even need the shrink-person to figure that one out

Bobby, I know how much depression

I always figure that I'm getting depressed 'again' because I've slipped from the TOP OF THE LIST. Try to be extra good to yourself -- drink tea out of pretty cups, sit someplace quiet like the back steps or a park or a nice leaf pile in the woods and let yourself feel and relax.

Even though we both hate the big 'D', we both know it doesn't last forever. Hang on and BREATHE.

Hugs.

Barb