View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Did the first ketamine infusion help?

Hi,
I also had ketamine inpatient for five days back in 2003. As soon as the medication stopped, I didn't seem any better. I'm not sure if I should try ketamine again. Did you have a good response with your first inpatient treatment? Did you have a reduction in pain? How long did the reduction last?

Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaska49 View Post
I have had ketmine infusions, I have full body and internal rsd I went through every treatment and seen 191 doctors in 7 states and nothing changed until I had ketmine. I did the in patient and the 10 everyday out patient then it went to 2 times a week for 4 weeks then once a week for a year usually its only for 4 weeks but I was so bad I needed i longer then it went to once evry 3 weeks now I only get them when Iam in a flare. but I also have ketamine nassal spray and lossanges which are a great help to me from going into flares. Iam sorry what your going through I too was at many points I just wanted to die as I couldnt walk, use my hands o f=eat so need feeding tubes I was hospitalized for 5 months before I was airvaced to cleveland.
Stay strong!

Samantha
RubyCat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote